Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ZEBOLOGY

Sometimes I wonder how the world really looks from a 3 year olds perspective and then Zeb will give me just little glimpse of his perspective and it makes my day. I thought I would share.  Last night we were waiting in the car for Daddy while he was in the phone store ( it takes FOREVER) and Zeb said out of the blue: 
" Mommy when you are sick, you don't drive a car."  Me:  " Really?"   ( I know immediately he is thinking about my Grandma whom we help to take care of , she is 88, and has never driven yet he does not know this. )  Zeb: " Actually (his new big word) when you are sick you can't jump on the trampoline."    ( This of course breaks my heart, because I know immediately what he means)   Me:  " Well, You can jump on the trampoline now buddy! "   He then grabs me in the biggest hug around my neck you can imagine and with the biggest grin ever looks me eye to eye and says:  " I CAN DRIVE A CAR TOO!! "

SO that folks is Zebology!! He can do anything!! Yes ...I want him to know that he can do ANYTHING and YES he can drive a car...just not at 3 years old, I am still laughing about that face and that comment. It was one of those you had to be there to get the full effect but it was GREAT!!


Much Love and Many Blessings,

Rhonda ~






3 comments:

  1. So, so funny!

    Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks. I wish we could have talked more Saturday, but it was still great seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just got to love the things that come out of their mouth and the expression that goes with it is always priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete