Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sometimes you just got to chill .....

We got a tired little boy..We have been doing so much celebrating   his 4th  birthday and we haven't had his party yet.....



sleepy little boy....love how his hat is down...chillin out..

HE REALLY WAS SOUND ASLEEP!!

  Been catchin up with all my blogs since I haven't been on blogger this week ...love reading all of your blogs...LOVE YOU ALL!!  I am behind.... I got lots to share including Zeb's birthday festivities....his party is this weekend the 12th so I will share a big post after that... We are so BLESSED and so Thankful!


Many Blessings and Lots of Love to you ALL,

Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete