Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our sweet treasure...PLEASE PRAY ... ~

If you're my friend on facebook you know my grandma is very sick and in the hospital in ICU with a broken hip (now repaired), a possible mild stroke, sepsis, and pnuemonia and low blood pressure. It has been a tough 2 days. She is 89 years old and she is one of my most treasured blessings.  I was born on her birthday and I am her baby girl. (yes even at my age) I ask for you to pray for her and for our family. We know that God is in control and she is being cared for by him, and only  him. Her life is in his hands. Just wanted to share a letter with you my daughter Preslee wrote to her. She is actually her name sake... Sarah-Alice Preslee Lyle. Most children don't get the opportunity to know and love their great-grandmothers but my children have and we are so thankful.  It is a gift. She is fighting and hanging on, so we keep praying and believing. We have a hope... that our Wildcat will come back. She is so strong.


She is a fireball and my favorite Comedian...



 Dear Granny,

I love you and hope that you get better as soon as possible and that someday soon we can be together again in your bed reading Billy Graham books with each other and telling each other stories about our days. I am so glad to have you as my grandmother and to have you love me as myself. You are a wonderful person and a great granny. You are my world and I love you for having the heart to love me. God has a plan for me and you and loves us no matter what. He will prosper us and make us new in him. You are so funny and make me smile when I am with you. I will come to see you soon and I will write you another letter soon too. I'll try to stay away from the "meanies" and come see you soon because "saying I love you makes a person's day whole".

Your Dancing Doll,
Preslee

* This letter is worth more than any amount of money in the world..I consider it PRICELESS and the meaning behind it even more valuable. God has surely BLESSED our lives with my Grandmother, Sara Elizabeth Giles. I pray he isn't needing a perfect angel right now... Pray with us.

God Bless you All,

Rhonda
This was yesterday.. 1-18-12... My sweet heart ..I love you so !


5 comments:

  1. Many prayers for you and your family. My grandma was very special to me too and she lost her fight last year at 94 years old. Praying your grandma uses her fight and wins this battle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for granny!!! She is a fireball and a comedian! Love her! And I love you and yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

  4. I was asked by a medical doctor Nicola Whitehill to purchase Dr Itua herbal medicine for Scleroderma as June is Scleroderma month. It took a lot to go through and remember that I have been through a lot! I have learned a lot about herbal medicines and my fight to have a healthy lifestyle! I have recommended Dr Itua herbal medicines to a lot of people so that they can see that the fight may be hard at times, but it is all worth it! You are worth the fight, so don't ever give up and continue to be your own advocate and you may need to switch doctors to get the best care for your body! Keep your head up and keep moving forward despite the obstacle that you may be on! God only gives you what He can handle, so put your faith, trust, and hope in Him and ask Him to show you the direction in which He wants you to go! By researching and finding what you are putting in or on your body can help tremendously and help you to use Food as Medicine to help heal your gut!
    Dr Itua has all types of herbal medicines to cure all kinds of disease such as Herpes,Diabetes,HPV,Copd,Als,Ms,HIV,Cancers,hepatitis,Parkinson,Infertility and other human disease and infections you may have been going through in your life Dr Itua will prepare you a permanent cure.
    Dr Itua herbal center email contact: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete