Well thanks to my friend and fellow blogger Stef, from http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com/ I have been officially tagged.....SO I will accept the tag with honor and put the 7 things that most people may not know about me and then I will TAG 7 more bloggers that I enjoy reading....so get ready!!
1. I am a yardsale/thrift store junkie...I absolutely love them and if you need it..I can find it!! Try me!!
2. I was born on my grandma's birthday and I and was her very 1st grandchild. Can we say spoiled?
3. I am a certified phlebotomist but I work for an attorney as a legal secretary. Weird huh?
4. I talk way too much, even in my sleep, drives my husband crazy. He says I get it from my grandma!
5. I have a gift and it is singing, I used to sing solos alot at church and duets with my best friend, but since
the kids came along, I have sang at only 2 weddings. I mostly now sing to my children and my husband's
favorite song at Christmas - "Winter Wonderland".
6. My husband and I own a small Trophy and Award shop, (Lyle Trophy & Award Shop) it has been open
now for 2 years.
7. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers....We have alot of fun at Christmas time..I am the oldest and the
prettiest...LOL!! SSSSH...Don't tell my sisters I said that!
Well that is 7 things that you may not have known about me...I tell an awful lot in my blog posts so maybe some of you were suprised, and some maybe not, so I will tag a few of you guys and see what interesting things we can find out!! Have fun...>TAG UR IT!!!
Blessings from SC,