Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TERRIFIC TUESDAY

It's TERRIFIC TUESDAY because I don't have to work anymore until Monday. So 5 days to spend at home with my wonderful children and my husband. So now for a couple of pics to share, that I think are Terrific!!


My beautiful girls in Williamston Christmas Park

We live in a small town but we have a BIG attraction, people come from miles around to see our Park every year. It is filled with displays and lights and has an old cubscout cabin that has Mr. Clause himself every night until Christmas Eve. I still remember the memories of going there every year when I was a little girl.....



   Our Lil Z sitting on Santa's Lap in the Cubscout Cabin at the Park .

Christmas Blessings!!

Rhonda ~

1 comment:

  1. Neat pictures!! Man I wish we had that in our area...just the mall Santa.

    Hope you enjoy your time off and have a great holiday together!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete