Monday, February 22, 2010

On with the Journey ....


I have been thinking alot today about purpose. For example what is the purpose for things in this life. I have been praying alot and trying to prepare myself for the fast upcoming surgery date. I said today, If I were magic, I woud press the fastforward button til somewhere in March once the surgery is over and Zeb is fully recovered and some sense of "normal" is back to my life. However, I know my life is never gonna be the regular normal, just our normal.  But of course there are no fastforward buttons, no magic stop button of time, and no specific definitions to normal in this life.  I see our lives as a journey.  We all have our specific journeys that God has for our lives. You just got to TRUST him on your journey.

We all wonder why we are led on a specific journey don't we? I know I do. I will admit I have asked WHY? too many times. I am sure that most of you have, especially those of my "heart" friends who are on a similar journey or even a more difficult journey. It is never easy whatever journey you are given. I just want to for God to be Glorified in my journey.   I been listening to alot of music, it comforts me and I have my favorites that just speak to the core of my soul. One of them is Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns....It reminds me that it all for his Glory.  If one life is touched, if one person finds Jesus, If One heart is mended, then Glory be to God. I will contine on this road, I will Praise him in my circumstances, I will Trust him with my Life, with the Life of my Children.  I think about all the "Good" that happened the first 2 times Zeb was admitted in the hospital for his heart and the procedures. I think about all the Hope that was around us and the people we have been able to share Zeb's story with and how it is truly a MIRACLE that he lived. Only God, and people's lives are changed because of that. I fully 100% believe that my father-in-law is in heaven today because of our son and how he saw who God is through Zeb and his story.  It was for his Glory. 

I am praying that this time, this surgery that God will use us to be the light for someone's else path, that they will see his Hope, they will see his Love, and that they will see him in us and that his Glory will shine and that they will be changed forever. That is my prayer.  God use us for your Glory. We Trust you completely.

Am I still worried? Am I still crying one minute and smiling the next? Am I still almost crazy right this very minute? Do I want to have to travel this Road?  Yes and NO I do not want to travel this road, but I will and I will be holding on to the hem of his garment and Believing in Miracles ...I have seen them . ~~

Thank you for your continued Love and Prayers.  You are my Angels, I have called upon the name of God Almighty and he has sent you to me.

Blessings ~

Rhonda

I wouldn't miss one minute of this Journey with Our Miracle....
Thank You God for this Blessing~ ~

4 comments:

  1. Rhonda,
    You are right where God wants you to be --- clinging to Him and His promises. You have been so transparent in your last 2 posts --- I have been touched. I understand all that you are feeling --- all the questions, wanting to fast forward, wanting to go through it in his place. Thank you for being real and letting me know just how to pray for you and your family. We will continue to lift you up!
    Be strong in the Lord.
    Heart hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I love the new look of your blog!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Rhonda! You are so right in saying that we want all glory to go to God. I truly believe He is the reason for all of these miracles before us and I find so much peace through His word. I too listened to a lot of music in the time leading up to Logan's surgery and listening to His ministry through the music helped me feel at peace at times when I was struggling. It is a great reminder to know that we will be held, we will be comforted and we are never alone!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying, praying, praying!

    You're exactly where God wants you to be... at his feet, clinging to Him. Many prayers in the days and weeks to come. May you feel His arms around you!

    Is Z first case?

    Big heart hugs and prayers!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete