Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sometimes we don't get the answer we expect...but WE TRUST GOD

I am just giving a brief update now.  Zeb's heart has gotten considerably worse since his last appointment and his cardiologist is recommending surgery asap. He will be sending his report to Dr. Bradley and his surgical team at MUSC tommorow and we should get a call from them by week end or next week. I appreciate your prayers as right now I am not dealing with this at all...I have no words just tears.
Tommorow I  will feel better and can give you more details...

Love you all..Thanks for your prayers.

Rhonda ~

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda,
    I know exactly how you are feeling right now. It is never easy learning it is time for your child to have surgery again. We experience so many things on this journey that are unfair and watching our child go through surgery after surgery is one of them.

    Hang in there girl! I know you will be brave and strong when the time comes. Until then lean on us and we will hold you!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan