Saturday, March 6, 2010


Sorry for the delay...just a quick update..I will post more later tonight..

Zeb is doing good. Chest tube is not ready to come out yet. Dr. Bradley said it could be a day or two more but no worries... The echo was great the valve has no leakage and he is very pleased.  Love you guys..I am having a mommy crying day and I don't know why..uugh...I miss my girls, every little thing worries me about Zeb and I guess it is just my day.. Thanks for your prayers..I will try to blog tonight got lots to tell you about what our lil miracle has been up too. U guys are the best!!

Many Blessings,


1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is going well. I'll email you those pics tonight. Sorry I haven't sent them yet! Take care, and have a good cry if it makes you feel better!

    Big heart hugs and lots of prayers,