Monday, March 8, 2010


It has been a frustrating night, Zbug will not take his meds at all..uggh..his heart rate was increased . Dr. came in to check him out about 12am. Her opinion is that he is masking his pain well and it is causing his heart rate to increase. Echo was ordered for first thing this morning to be sure. Echo tech seemed positive, but waiting on Dr. report.
It does appear according to nurse that we may get to get out of hospital late this afternoon, if all is well. We will most likely stay in Charleston overnight because we are about 4hrs from hospital and with the pain issues we are concerned and nervous. They do agree that it would be a good idea. I don't want to be driving at night with a toddler who just had heart surgery and I am soo nervous and I do not want to have to turn around and come back. So we will see what the day holds..I am scared, nervous, and excited about the possiblity to be at home tommorow to see our beautiful daughters. So I will update when we get the final word, right now we have important things to do...Zeb is ready to go to the playroom in his wheely car, but of course his nurse is here trying to bribe him for meds and its not we will see if that will give him initiative..oh how frustrating.. but we will get there..



1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll get to bust out of there soon and that Zeb will get to taking his meds better. Little stinker.

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan